The A – I. C. A is the Central Controlling Board of the University and candidates registering and enrolling for the University Courses and Examinations are compulsorily required to enrol to prescribed categories of Membership of The A – I.C.A. as a pre-requisite to their entrance to the University Courses and Examinations and are required to remit the respective subscriptions being annual subscription or Life Subscription, as the case may be.
Candidates will remit all Scheduled Fees and subscriptions, including arrears of subscriptions, if any, accrued till date of issue and continue to pay Annual subscriptions to The A – I. C. A per year as per schedule. The University may refuse to issue or reject any application for issue of any certificates, Diplomae, Degrees, Provisional Certificates, Marks-Sheets, Duplicate Certificates, etc. or any such other certificates till such time all fees and subscription dues payable to the University and to The A – I. C. A are paid in full.
The CUL Levies the under-mentioned Fees and Subscriptions as per different courses and examinations:
- REGISTRATION FEE
- ENROLMENT FEE
- EXAMINATION FEES
- COMPULSORY SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE A – I. C. A.
- EXEMPTION FEES
- FEES FOR ISSUE OF PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE
- FEES FOR ISSUE OF DETAILED MARKS-SHEET
- CONVOCATION FEES
- CONVOCATION ABSENTIA FEE
- FEES FOR ISSUE OF DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE
- SEARCH FEE
- CENTRE RECOGNITION FEES
- COMPULSORY ADJUSTABLE SECURITY FROM CENTRES
MISCELLANEOUS FEES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Every candidate, who enrols for the University Courses and Examinations shall pay, in addition to the Examination fees and subscriptions to the A – I. C. A subscriptions, the Registration fees, Enrolment fees, miscellaneous fees and subscriptions in accordance with the Schedule of Fees
- Uptodate subscriptions to The A – I. C. A. must be paid by the Student besides total fees due to the University before a Student can claim any Certificates Awards, Degrees, Diplomae, etc., original or duplicate, from the University
Fees to be paid with Application
All fees and subscriptions due must be paid in full together with the Registration Enrolment Fees at the time of submission of applications.
Fees and Subscription paid to the University are not refundable on any grounds whatsoever. However, fees and Subscriptions paid on account of Application Rejected by the University may be refunded less incidental charges.
Overseas candidates are to pay double Fees and Life Subscription of The A – I. C. A., as provided by the Rules. Specific schedule of fees & Subscriptions may be prescribed as applicable is different regions.
FOR DETAILS OF FEES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS PRESCRIBED, KINDLY REFER TO APPENDIX “ H “ TO THE CALENDAR.
SPECIAL NOTE :-
- Total Arrears of All Subscriptions and Fee Dues shall be paid in full before Certificates can be forwarded to Candidates or Centre.
- Compulsory Subscriptions of The A - I. C. A. as due are to be necessarily paid in full before any Certificates / Diploma or Degree are issued.
- Overseas Candidates are to pay double the fees, additional fees and Life Subscription as scheduled.
- Total fees and subscription dues in full must be paid together with the application at the time of submission of applications
- Applications received without total fees due are treated as Incomplete and Rejected.
- All fees and subscription dues are payable by Cash / Money Order / Postal Order / British Postal Order / Bank Pay Order / Bank Draft only. No Cheques are Accepted.
Fees and Amounts once paid are Non-Refundable
Candidates Registered under " Private Study " Scheme are charged Extra Fee, being charged from Private Candidates, subscriptions, Special Centre establishment fees. Syndicate Meeting Convening Fees, Life Subscriptions and such other fees and subscriptions as prescribed, besides other fees as per above schedule.
EXEMPTION FROM EXAMINATIONS
Candidates who do not possess the minimum qualifications for an Examination but qualify for grant of permission for exemption from appearing in the qualifying examination by virtue of their working experience as per rules of the University will remit the prescribed Exemption Fees in addition to the scheduled Examination Fees and Subscriptions.