Procedure for Enrolment for Bonafide Students
Candidates desiring to study and enrol for University Courses may write directly to the University or may contact any of the Recognised and Affiliated Colleges of the University and seek details of enrolment and eligibility conditions prescribed for entrance to the Courses as stated in Appendix K .
The Principal of such College shall satisfy with respect of the eligibility of the admission of a candidate to a particular Course in accordance with the eligibility conditions prescribed by the University as provided in Appendix K , and shall require the candidate to submit all his Original Certificates and Testimonials is support of the qualifications claimed.
Subject to satisfaction, the candidate may be enrolled for the respective Course and be directed to undergo the regular Course of Studies prescribed by the University in accordance with the Curriculla of Studies, Syllabus of Courses and Examinations prescribed. The Curriculla of studies in notified in Appendix L .
The Candidate shall enrol with the said College, remit the prescribed Admission and Tuition Fees directly to the College in accordance with the College Schedule of Fees prescribed by the college and undergo regular course of Studies by way of personal class room teaching or Correspondence Course, as the case may be for the time period prescribed in the Curriculla of Studies ( Appendix L ).
It shall be the sole responsibility of the College to ensure that only such candidates are enrolled for a course who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions for entrance to the course /Examination as prescribed in Appendix K .
The College has the responsibility to provide regular courses of Teaching to students in accordance with the syllabus of respectives courses and to ensure that the complete curriculla of studies prescribed for the respective Course in Appendix L is fully and completely followed by the candidate.
In even of default in attendance or conformity to disciplinary requirements of College or non-remittance of College fees due as per College Tuition Fee schedule, the College is entitled to with-hold further coaching and to reject the candidature of such defaulting student.
THE A I.C.A. MEMBERSHIP COMPULSORY
The All-India Commercial Association is the Founder and Central Controlling Board of the University. As per Rules of the University, it is compulsory for all students enrolling with the University to enrol as Members or The A I. C. A. as a pre-requisite for their entrance to the University Examinations. The schedule of Fees prescribed by the University includes the Annual Subscription of the respective category of Membership of the Association Certificates are forwarded to the candidates on confirmation of Membership by the Association Only students
- possessing the minimum eligibility conditions for entrance to the course
- having undergone prescribed Course of Studies and attend minimum number of 75 % of lectures
- having paid college tuition and other fees in full to the college
- having paid Universitys Examination Fees & Subscription as per schedule in full to the College will be allowed by the college to fill in the University Examinations Enrolment Form and the Form will be certified by the College and forwarded with total fees payable to the University
- In event of an Examination Enrolment Form being forwarded by a College to the University with respect of a candidate not qualifying the conditions prescribed in Rule 50 (I) hereabove, the University will have a right to reject the candidature of such student
- In event of a candidate having wrongful enrolment to the University Examination in contravention of the provisions of the Rules of the University in general the University has a right to reject the candidature of such student at any time such discrepancy or mistake or international misconduct or mis-representation whether on the part of the student or the college is noticed and the University is hereby expressly absolved of any responsibility or liability in such event
- In event of a student having wrongly sought admissions to the college by his own misrepresentation, or got enrolment to University Examination by such wrongful act international or otherwise, or having qualified the Examination and having obtained the certificate of having qualified the Examination from the University by such acts, the University has a right to (a) Cancel the Examination of such student, if held, ( b) cancel the results of such students. If declared (c) With-hold or withdraw the certificate. Diploma or Degree, if any, issued (d) take such legal measures, both civil and criminal against such student and / or against such college forwarding the candidature. In such event student will have no claims whatsoever against the University which is expressly absolved of any liability, both civil or criminal, in such event
Examination Enrolments :
After completion of the Course of Studies in a recognised and affiliated College as a bonafide Student or after one academic session of Registration under Private Study Scheme
- Applications for Enrolment to the University Examinations shall be called for by the University and must be submitted on the prescribed Application /Enrolment / Entry Forms duly filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting and accompanied by the necessary enclosures asked for together with the prescribed Examination Fees and Registration Fees and Subscriptions etc., as provided in Appendix H.
- Bonafide Students of Colleges and candidates undergoing Courses of Studies in Colleges after Registration under Open University Scheme shall submit the Course Completion Certificate from the Principal of the College as printed on the Examination / Enrolment / Entry Form.
- Candidate under Private Study Scheme shall submit the character Certificate from the principal of a school or College or an Educationist of repute or a Gazetted Officer to the Government or a Professional Consultant being Advocate or a Chartered Accountant as printed on the Examination Enrolment /Entry Form.
- The total Examination Fees and Subscriptions are payable at the time of submission of entries.
- Overseas candidates are required to pay double the fees and subscriptions as prescribed.
Overseas Candidates to pay Double the Fees and Subscriptions
Overseas candidates are to pay double Fees and Life Subscription of The A I. C. A., as provided by the Rules. Specific schedule of fees & Subscriptions may be prescribed as applicable is different regions.
Commercial University Limited is a Private University founded by The All – India Commercial Association in 1940 at Lahore and is a university incorporated under a central act being central act I of 1956. It is not recognised by the U. G. C.. Its Certificates, Diploma and Degrees are not specifically recognised by the Central or any State Government. Recognition thereof is discretionary on the part of the persons concerned.
The CUL establishes and maintains high standards of education, training and examinations at all levels. This fact has earned for it a high reputation and public acceptability of its course, examinations and awards.
Many employer concerns, including private companies and MNC’s accept its awards for staff placements in their concerns. However, recognition thereof is entirely discretionary.