TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE COURSE
HOBBY CERTIFICATE COURSE
VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE COURSE
VOCATIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE
ACADEMIC CERTIFICATE COURSE
- MATRICULATION OR SENIOR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE COURSE
SPECIALISATION GROUP DIPLOMA COURSES
- ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
- VOCATIONAL GROUP DIPLOMA COURSES
DIPLOMA IN COMMERCE
ACADEMIC DIPLOMA COURSES
ACADEMIC DEGREE COU
- INTERMEDIATE IN COMMERCE - INTER. COM. OR
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE PART 1 - B. COM. PART 1
- THE WORD RSES
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE - B. COM
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE ( HONOURS ) - B COM. ( Hons.)
- B. A. CORPORATE
- M. A. CO-OPERATION
- MASTER OF COMMERCE - M. COM
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY OF COMMERCE - Ph. D ( COM )
- DOCTOR OF SCIENCE OF COMMERCE - D . Sc. ( Com)
M. B. A. EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA COURSE
Certificates, Diploma and Degrees :
The Syndicate may confer and grant such certificates, Diploma, Licenses, Degrees Titles and Marks of Honor in respect of degrees and Examinations as may be prescribed by the Regulations, Presently, Technical Certificates are awarded to qualified candidates in
- ELEMENTARY, INTER AND ADVANCED STAGE
- HOBBY CERTIFICATES IN HOBBY COURSES
- VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATES IN VOCATIONAL COURSES
- VOCATIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATES IN VOCATIONAL ADVANCED GROUP COMBINATION SUBJECT COURSES.
- SPECIALISATION GROUP DIPLOMAE ARE AWARDED TO CANDIDATES QUALIFYING IN ACADEMIC AND VOCATIONAL
- SPECIALLISATION GROUP DIPLOMAE ARE AWARDED TO CANDIDATES QUALIFYING DIPLOMA IN COMMERCE OR INTERMEDIATE IN COMMERCE OR B. COM. PART I COURSE OR M. B. A. EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA COURSE.
- GRADUATION DEGREE ARE CONFERRED UPON CANDIDATES QUALIFYING BACHELOR OF COMMERCE OR BACHELOR OF COMMERCE ( HONS ) GRADUATION DEGREE COURSE.
- M. COM. POST GRADUATION MASTERS DEGREE AND
- PH. D. (COM OR D. SC( COM ) DOCTORATE’S ARE CONFERRED BY THE UNIVERSITY UPON CANDIDATES QUALIFYING THESE POST GRADUATION DEGREE COURSES RESPECTIVELY.
Honorary Degrees and Exemption from Examinations
The Academic Council of the University is authorised to recommend the conferment of an Honorary Degree on any person being the Life Fellow / member of The A – I. C. A. on the ground that he / she is, in their opinion, by reason of eminent position, learning and attainments, a fit and proper person to receive such a degree. Hony. Degrees may be conferred on such persons so recommended without requiring them to undergo any examinations
The Degrees so approved shall be conferred upon such persons in the Convocation of the University as per Rules.